All FLIR E-Series infrared cameras help you catch problems immediately, diagnose them correctly, and work far more efficiently. Use the FLIR E8-XT to check energized equipment, justify repairs, spot mechanical wear, perform energy audits, find moisture damage, and minimize downtime.
The 45° field-of-view is ideal for capturing thermal images of PV modules and arrays. Identify hot spots and non-performing cells, cell strings, modules, or module strings.
The FLIR E8-XT has superior IR resolution compared to the lower cost FLIR E6-XT, enabling images to be captured further away from the array, and therefore capturing more modules at once. Compare to Flir E6-XT and E75
Every FLIR E-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case.
The FLIR E8-XT is available for order in the US only.
The FLIR E8-XT comes with:
• hard transport case, FLIR Tools™ PC software download card, printed getting started guide, printed important information guide, warranty extension card, user documentation CD-ROM, calibration certificate, battery (inside camera), power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, USB cable.
• FLIR Tools & More – Every FLIR E-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case. Learn more about FLIR Tools
• Unmatched Warranty – FLIR’s exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years and the detector for 10 full years.
• We can only ship within the United States.
• Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping: For new products, shipping costs are not included in the published prices, but are quoted separately.
Returns: Orders may be returned within 30 days of purchase with a 10% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted for orders more than 30 days old.