All FLIR E-Series infrared cameras help you catch problems immediately, diagnose them correctly, and work far more efficiently. Use the FLIR E75 to check energized equipment, justify repairs, spot mechanical wear, perform energy audits, find moisture damage, and minimize downtime.
The 42° field-of-view is great for capturing thermal images of PV modules and arrays. Identify hot spots and non-performing cells, cell strings, modules, or module strings.
The FLIR E75 has a superior f-number, thermal sensitivity, frame rate, and visible camera resolution, and has a larger LCD display, compared to the E8-XT or E6-XT. It also has interchangeable lenses and a removable memory card. Compare to Flir E6-XT and E8-XT.
Every FLIR E-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case.
The FLIR E75 is available for order in the US only.
The FLIR E75 comes with:
• 42° field-of-view lens
• hard transport case, FLIR Tools™ PC software download card, printed getting started guide, printed important information guide, warranty extension card, user documentation CD-ROM, calibration certificate, battery (inside camera), power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, USB cable.
• FLIR Tools & More – Every FLIR E-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case. Learn more about FLIR Tools
• Unmatched Warranty – FLIR’s exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years and the detector for 10 full years.
• We can only ship within the United States.
• Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping: For new products, shipping costs are not included in the published prices, but are quoted separately.
Returns: Orders may be returned within 30 days of purchase with a 10% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted for orders more than 30 days old.