August 27th 2012, Sebastopol, California.
Solmetric announced today the release of version 2.0 of its PV Analyzer software. This software ships with new PV Analyzers and is available as a free upgrade for all existing PV Analyzers. The PV Analyzer is an electrical test solution that combines I-V curve tracing with built-in, predictive PV models to provide the fastest and most complete performance verification available for commissioning and troubleshooting PV arrays. The PV Analyzer reduces the contractual and financial risks associated with PV system performance by cost-effectively verifying array performance under existing irradiance and temperature conditions.
The new version 2.0 software provides several important enhancements, including:
- Translation of I-V curves to Standard Test Conditions (STC).
- Graphical touch interface for saving and recalling string data.
- Guided setup of the predictive performance model.
- Web-based tools for finding array azimuth, latitude, longitude, and elevation.
- 5,000 new PV modules added to the equipment database.
- Automatic updates of PV module and inverter equipment databases.
- History tab records results of up to 20 recent measurements.
- Display of current irradiance and temperature in every measurement screen.
- New version of the I-V Data Analysis Tool (optional accessory) generates project reports.
PV Analyzer owners can upgrade their software for free here.
Return to Press page