Convert your PVA-600 to a PVA-600+ and utilize the new SolSensor and updated PC software.
Replace your Wireless Sensor Kit with the new SolSensor and benefit from a wireless range of 300ft, increased accuracy, and more.
Benefits of the SolSensor over the Wireless Sensor Kit:
- Wireless range of >300ft
- Updated software features and user interface
- Improved irradiance and temperature accuracy
- Incident angle and spectral corrected irradiance sensor delivering accurate readings in lower light conditions
- SmartTemp: blending module backside temperature with Effective Cell Temperature for the most accurate cell temperature measurements
- Integrated rechargable battery
- Integrated digital inclinometer
- Clamp for attaching SolSensor to modules
- Fewer parts and easier setup
The upgrade process involves shipping your PVA-600 hardware (measurement unit and USB interface) for upgrade at the Solmetric factory. The cost to upgrade includes enhancement to operate with SolSensor, a new USB interface, and refurbishment of the I-V unit (including updates to circuitry if needed, battery capacity test and replacement if needed, connector replacement if needed, software update, and re-calibration) at the Solmetric factory.
Call (707-823-4600) or Email us
for upgrade pricing details and to obtain a return authorization.