Version 2.2 – 2-Oct-2013
Version 2.1 – 13-Jun-2013
- Fixed data consistency bug in exporting csv files
Version 2.0 – 4-Sept-2012
- Enhanced feedback when saving traces with wireless sensor kit prevents measurements with sensor dropouts from being saved unintentionally
New features include:
- Adds translation of I-V curves to Standard Test Conditions (STC)
- Adds a Project file containing an electrical description of the PV system, the predictive PV performance model, and the I-V curve measurement results.
- Adds Array Navigator™, a graphical touch interface for saving and recalling test data.
- Adds the Project Wizard to guide the setup of a predictive performance model.
- Adds web-based tools for finding array azimuth, latitude, longitude, and elevation.
- Adds more than 5000 models to the PV module database, and adds automatic equipment database updates (modules and inverters)
- Adds the option to create and save a custom performance model for a new PV module.
- Adds large displays of wireless irradiance and temperature values to all measurement screens.
- Adds to the measurement screens a pull-up panel for selecting your irradiance and temperature methods, and for entering sensor calibration information.
- Adds a History tab which displays the key measurement results of up to 20 recent measurements. This feature replaces the ‘Snapshot’ function in the Table tab.
- Adds a Microsoft Access® database for internal data management. Also adds a feature for exporting results in the csv file format, either for an individual measurement or for the entire project. (Note: Users of the optional Solmetric I-V Data Analysis Tool will need to update their DAT to work with data exported from PVA V2 PC software. Please contact Solmetric Support.)
- Adds a Meg Test tab for saving data from your insulation resistance test instrument. The Megger®; MIT-430 Insulation Resistance Tester is now available from Solmetric.
- Deletes the Logging function, which saved numeric values from I-V traces that measured at user-selected time intervals.
Changes to the Solmetric I-V Data Analysis Tool V1.3(optional accessory):
- Adds report generation capability.
Note to current I-V Data Analysis Tool users: You will need to request the 1.3 version of the Data Analysis macro in order to load trace data generated by the 2.0 version of the PVA software. Contact email@example.com to obtain the link to download it.
User documentation changes:
- Updated versions of the Quick Start Guide and the Quick Reference Card are also downloadable from the Support-downloads web page.
- The V2.0 User’s Guide is available under the Help menu of the new software.
Version 1.2 – 3-August-2011
- Updated module and inverter databases.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Version 1.1 – 26-May-2011
- New "Save Trace" .csv file format. All performance model details and measurement results are visible, including irradiance and temperature.
- Larger module databases
- Ability to turn off Performance Model after selecting one
- New sensors "pop-out" window. View irradiance and temperature at any time
- Faster database loading.
- New warnings if sensor data is not properly received
- New battery voltage check. Just click the software status indicator ("Ready").
- Minor bug fixes
Note to current I-V Data Analysis Tool users: You will need to request the 1.1 version of the Data Analysis macro in order to load trace data generated by the 1.1 version of the PVA software. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the link to download it.
Version 1.0 – 10-Dec-2010
Initial release of the PVA software