Release Notes for Data Analysis Tool software:
New in version 5.11:
- Adds a column to the Table sheet and report with notes from when the measurements were taken.
- Added ability to filter table rows and then include, or not include, the filtered rows in the report.
- Changes Normalizations to be normalized to 1, rather than entered values.
- Fixes bug where some I-V curves don't get included in the I-V plots.
- Fixes bug where when enabling translations, it incorrectly says the coefficients are not entered.
New in version 5.10:
- Adds feature to group I-V plots either by combiner or all in one chart.
New in version 5.9:
- Fixes bug where generating a report sometimes causes a run-time error.
New in version 5.8:
- Fixes bug where IV charts are off by one or two points when the source CSV data has <100 points (when captured in 100 point mode) or <500 points (when captured in 500 point mode).
New in version 5.7:
- Improves report layout by maximizing size of charts and centering.
- In report, adds ability to specify one or two charts per page and with or without color shading in tables.
- Adds auto-config shortcuts for setting options.
- Clarifies selection of irradiance and temperature data sources.
New in version 5.6:
- Eliminates need for checking page breaks at end of generating report.
New in version 5.5:
- Improvements to report layout.
New in version 5.4:
- Bug fixes to report layout.
- Performance Factor now uses 4th-order MPP when that option is selected.
New in version 5.3:
- Bug fix to upper/lower limits on Table sheet.
New in version 5.2:
- Enables pagination of string data columns in report.
New in version 5.1:
- Fixes bug in checkboxes at top of Table sheet.
New in version 5.0:
- Significant new features and user interfaces, including the following:
- Option to compare string values to combiner averages
- New easy to read table format
- Ability to filter table data based on levels in the array tree
- Ability to select which columns of table data to include in report
- Ability to set limits on table data based on absolute thresholds or % relative to mean
- Option to include module model #(s) and PVA serial number(s)
- Requires Excel 365
New in version 4.6:
- Fixes "compiler" error on launch
New in version 4.5:
- Fixes some graphical issues
New in version 4.4:
- Runs faster
- Data from multiple PVA projects can be merged into a single analysis file and report
- Populations of I-V curves can be normalized in order to highlight differences in curves without the variations from irradiance or temperature
- I-V curves can be translated to STC, average, or other conditions
- You can now assign a custom project title
- Array tree locations for strings are more concise
- I-V plot legends can be turned on/off
- 4th order MPP fit can be turned on/off
- Degradation in performance factor can be modeled based on annual degradation
- Miscellaneous bug fixes