PVA Specialist Training
The target audience for this training module is anyone who will be analyzing PV Analyzer data. The primary topics include:
- Introduction to I-V Curve Tracing and the Solmetric PV Analyzer
- How the PVA Predicts the Expected I-V Curve
- Setting Up the PVA Software
- Managing Measurement Data as it Accumulates
- Reviewing Measurement Results in the Data Analysis Tool
- Identifying I-V Curve Deviations and Determining Likely Causes
- Generating and Managing a Punch List
- Acceptance Testing Following Repairs
- Generating a Final Report
Other special topics can be included upon request. Training is delivered live online in a presentation/discussion format and typically lasts about two hours. Training is conducted by Paul Hernday. Paul is a Senior Applications Engineer and expert in PV test and measurement. Paul helped design the Solmetric PV Anlayzer. He has published numerous articles about I-V measurements and troubleshooting.
Prices are per session with up to 20 attendees per session.
Save $300 when you buy all three training modules together (normal price for the three modules is $2,050 when purchased separately). This includes the PVA Operator Training, PVA Specialist Training, and PV Troubleshooting Training.
After your training is complete, get an additional 2 hours of phone support, as needed, to answer questions, follow up on topics, or assist with measurements.