PV Troubleshooting Training
The target audience for this training module is anyone who will be troubleshooting PV array operation and performance. The primary topics include:
- Special Electrical Behaviors of PV cells, Modules, and Bypass Diodes
- Troubleshooting the 6 Classes of Deviation from Formal I-V Curve Shape
- Troubleshooting Strategies for PV Strings and Harnessed Stringsv
- Using Infrared Imaging in Combination with I-V Curve Tracing
- Acceptance Testing Following Repairs
Other special topics can be included upon request. Training is delivered live online in a presentation/discussion format and typically lasts about two hours. Training is conducted by Paul Hernday. Paul is a Senior Applications Engineer and expert in PV test and measurement. Paul helped design the Solmetric PV Anlayzer. He has published numerous articles about I-V measurements and troubleshooting.
Prices are per session with up to 20 attendees per session.
Save $300 when you buy all three training modules together (normal price for the three modules is $2,050 when purchased separately). This includes the PVA Operator Training, PVA Specialist Training, and PV Troubleshooting Training.
After your training is complete, get an additional 2 hours of phone support. This can be used for additional questions on the training topics and for help with data interpretation and array troubleshooting.